Dirty, moldy screens is a problem anyone with an enclosed porch or pool will experience at one time or another. The cleaning of these problematic areas is a task that I really enjoy doing. It takes a lot of finesse, and attention to detail. Too much pressure or too little will not get the job done.
- Pretreating surrounding areas, including plants and other landscaping, to avoid damage during chemical application
- A quick detail of the enclosure to eliminate any large debris
- A carefully applied chemical coat on the inside and outside of the enclosure, to include screens and frame.
- A more detailed rinse of the entire enclosure and a re-rinse of surrounding furnishings and landscape.
- Mold and algae develop in areas susceptible to a build of moisture and humidity. Obviously pool areas are a huge problem, but any screened enclosure can be affected. It is extremely important to treat both the inside and outside for the unwanted dirt, mold, and algae to be totally eliminated.
Specialized Service For A Specialized Job
Keep in mind, once again, THIS IS NOT A HIGH PRESSURE WASH!!
We’ve done many of these types of jobs, and our service record speaks for itself. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and that is because we do not damage property! This is tricky job and I cannot stress enough to use a professional with professional equipment and chemicals, and the training to use them correctly.
Screened enclosures require extra careful use of pressure, as to avoid damage to screens, and the aluminum frame. End results will amaze and the maintence we provide will add years or life to your pool screen!