Help Your Home Look It’s Best
Giving your home a good bath annually is an important part of home ownership. It helps to maintain the integrity of everything that you invest in your home. Gutters, paint, windows etc… all benefit from being soft washed periodically. A good soft wash will extend the life of your paint job exponentially. As I say frequently, the hot and humid Florida climate we all love so much, is the worst thing for our homes. It promotes mold and algae growth and breaks down protective layers built in to paint and concrete.
Pressure washing a house is wrong! This technique will not only damage your home, but can also cause unsightly streaking and possibly void warranties on paint or other additions you’ve added to your house. Never accept a water only wash. It is impossible to wash a house without chemical, avoid high pressure, and achieve your desired outcome. Select a company that specializes in a professional application of chemicals and low pressure.
Our unique Soft Wash House Wash
What do we use? I make all of my house wash solutions myself with a mixture of proven industry leading chemicals and detergents. They are environmentally safe, and when applied correctly, do 95% of the cleaning themselves. The other 5% comes from rinsing the solution away with pressure no more than a water hose.
What does a house wash include? A typical house wash includes everything attached to your house from where your shingles meet the fascia board down to the dirt (not including flooring of porches or patios). This includes the outside of gutters for the removal of dirt, mold and algae. For a more detailed explanation of gutter restoration for the removal of black streaks or “tiger striping” see our gutter cleaning page.
Extra services that can be performed for a more detailed house wash and to remove those tough stains include, full gutter restoration, rust removal, tough to reach spider web removal among others. If you have any questions on whether we can remove it, just ask! Again, all removal services listed above will be done with no pressure!!